Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Margin


So, the credit crunch. The collapse of the western economy. The failure to lever money out of the average tax payers pocket. What a stuff up. Best bit of all is that we now have governments using tax payers money to bail out banks! Sorry!? I beg your pardon but are banks not establishments that have been 'printing' money since their inception at the expense of the common man? What a load of bullshit. Next time I get into financial strife I'll just ask the government to bail me out - because I've been stupid. Oh hang on - that already happens in western society. Bum. I'm no economist but if a business goes bust isn't it just tough shit?

I don't understand the idea of 'twin' towns, especially when a town has more than one twin. That's just stupid. Why not call it 'sibling' town? That makes sense. Sometimes things in the world just don't make sense. People eh?

People can change your mood so quickly. Being the savage flirt that I am a telephone call from a woman is always going to get more attention than one from a mumbling bloke. Simple as that. I 20 minute call today really made me smile. It should have lasted about 20 seconds. Communication is the key to everything hey?

An email had the very same effect this morning. From a relative stranger it was so well worded that I can tell you that I know already that I like the author. That she's an absolute stunner just makes it easier.

You all look after yourselves.

No comments: